BREAKING NEWS: Lean Cuisine Recalled! Check Your Freezer!
Recently, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced the recall of Nestle Lean Cuisine. In other words, you should check your freezer to see if you have Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Alfredo. Because, there are ingredients in it that shouldn’t be there. And, some of them are allergens that could make people sick. So, be sure to check your freezers and be aware of this. Of course, you can return them to the place of purchase for a refund.
Why is there a Lean Cuisine Recall?
- Because, the product contains undeclared (not on label) soy, which is a known allergen.
- And, Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Alfredo is not supposed to contain chicken. And, chicken does not appear in the ingredients statement or on the label.
Which Products are Recalled?
Nestle Prepared Foods Company operates out of Jonesboro, Ark. They’ve announced that they are recalling approximately 29,002 pounds of chicken product labeled as Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Alfredo.
These frozen products were produced and packaged on April 22, 2020. The following products are subject to recall:
- 9 1/4-oz. retail carton containing “LEAN CUISINE favorites Fettuccini Alfredo tender pasta with a creamy cheese sauce”.
- Lot code “0113587812 A,” “0113587812 B,” “0113587812 C,” or “0113587812 D”.
- Best buy date of “MAY 2021” on side of the label.
- Establishment number “P27333” printed on the package next to the lot code.
- The products were distributed in shipping cartons labeled as LC Chicken Fettuccini bearing the mark of inspection.
- These items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
What Should You Do If You Experience Illness?
At this time, there have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
What Should You do If You Have this Product?
Check Your Freezer, of course! Because, FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ freezers. In other words, Consumers who purchased these products are urged not to consume them.
As a result, these products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Finally, consumers with questions about the recall can contact Nestle Prepared Foods Company.
Don’t miss another freebie! Get Instant Freebie Alerts here! Claim the Newest Freebies here! Then, JOIN all of our FB Groups!