Do You Donate to Thrift Stores? Avoid this $500 Mistake!
If you donate your stuff to thrift store charities such as Goodwill, then don’t make this expensive mistake! Because many people don’t realize How Much Donations are Worth!? Don’t sell yourself short! Check out Its Deductible from Turbotax. They even have a free app so you can make your list of donations on the go!
In other words, your unwanted items could be worth much more than you think. The best way to value these items is through a free service called Its Deductible. So, don’t donate to thrift stores without it!
One bag of clothes could be valued at $500 or more!
- First, get signed up for free with Turbotax. Its Deductible is a free service through Turbo Tax.
- Then, see what your stuff is worth! Be sure to get every dollar you deserve when you donate your stuff to charity. Even if it’s not something you want or need anymore. That doesn’t mean it has no value! How Much are Non-Cash, Charitable Donations Worth? I was shocked at how fast it adds up and makes a really nice write-off!
- After that, be sure to find all of the deductions you are entitled to and get the most back when you file. Just look under the Tools & Tips > Track my Donations to find the free Its Deductible app.
- Finally, remember that many stores will also give you a great coupon for donating. So, you can save even more!
- Where to get Free Stuff on Tax Day
- Free Tax Calculators!
- How long should you keep documents before shredding?
- Get FREE paper shredding with paper shredding Staples coupon and Office Depot coupons (available closer to the tax deadline)
- Donate to Charity & get up to $500 Write-Off for one bag of used clothes!
- How to Do Your Taxes totally free with FreeTaxUSA, H&R Block, TurboTax, or TaxAct!