Dollar General Penny List 10/27/2020
What’s the Dollar General Penny List? This is it! Bookmark our Dollar General Penny Item Master List! And come back each week to see what’s new.
UPDATE: With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Quarantine being lifted in some areas, you may be able to begin thinking about shopping for pennies. Please use this list as educational, and remember you can go shopping when it’s safe to do so.
Do you shop at Dollar General on Tuesdays? If you don’t, then you should! Because Tuesday is the day they usually have products for a PENNY!
Which day of the week it is depends on holidays and other things, but typically it’s Tuesday when they have penny items.
What is Dollar General Penny List?
While some stores don’t know how to do clearance, DG is one of the best. Penny Items are just what they sound like, they’re marked down to only 1 cent!
Brace yourself, this could be you! LOL!
Why Penny Items Clearance?
Penny Items at Dollar General have either been hard to sell, are discontinued products or after Holiday close outs.
Maybe in some areas a certain product doesn’t sell. For example, DG will mark them down in steps, all the way down to 90% off clearance. Then, if there’s any left, they discount them to a penny.
Often, manufacturers will stop making a certain product. Maybe it’s Tide and they want to change the scent. Or, maybe they change the size of the product. Either way, they’ll discontinue the old version. And as a result, they’ll close them out all the way down to the 1¢ sale.
Of course, Holiday close-outs are popular in most stores. For example, after Valentine’s Day, stores close out chocolates and candy, and other holiday-themed items at a step-down sale discount. In other words, they’ll start at maybe 50% off, and after a set amount of time they’ll increase the discount to 75% off and so on. It’s at the end of those mark-downs that the penny items happen!
The reason DG discounts all the way to a penny is to alert sales associates that it’s time to pull the merchandise from store shelves, to be donated to places such as Goodwill, or to be destroyed.
How Can You Get Products for a Penny?
Tips: Get there early! Try getting to the store right when they open on Tuesday (or whichever day it is, based on your location and whether Tuesday was a Holiday).
CURRENT PENNY LIST
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Of course, look for these items in DG Stores near you. This can vary by location, so we call it a YMMV (your mileage may vary – not everyone will find the same deals). Lastly, don’t forget to Bookmark our Dollar General Penny Item Master List! Then, you won’t miss all the penny items including the surprise pennies!
- M&M Snack Pack Peanut 6ct – 40000467076
- Snickers w/Almond Snack Pack 6ct – 40000493723
- Twix White Choc 6Pk 3.39oz – 40000544555
- Twix Candy Bar CookiesNCreme 6ct – 40000558194
- Skittles Peg Bag Dips 2.5oz – 22000278159
- Dove PB Dark Choc Peg Bag 2.2oz – 40000545231
- Dove PB Milk Choc Peg Bag 2.2oz – 40000545200
- AustralianGold Suntan CSpray Bronzer SPF30 6oz – 430000637089
- AustralianGold Suntan S/Gel Bronzer SPF15 8oz – 400001791967
- Babyganics Sunscreen Ltn 6oz – 813277012108
- Babyganics Sunscreen Spry SPF50 6oz – 813277012078
- Jergens Mousse N/Glow InstSun-L/Brnz 1.5oz – 19100209398
- No-Ad SunscreenStick Sport SPF50 1.5oz – 774214177
- No-Ad Suntan Lotion Sport SPF50 16oz – 897640002200
- CSpray Sport SPF50 8.7oz – 774216034
- Suntan CSpray SPF50 8.7oz – 897640002910
- Suntan Lotion SPF50 13oz – 774213019
- Studio Select B0500 U/Mist SPF50 Sport 9.1oz – 72785138186
- Studio Select B0188 Lotion SPF50 3oz – 72785136885
- B0494 Lotion ShrTch SPF100 3oz – 430001315320
- B0086 CSpray SPF15 TanD/Oil 5.5oz – 371661770077
- Studio Select B0199 CSpray SPF85 5.5oz – 371661770060
- B0047 CSpray SPF70 9.1oz – 72785136922
- B0064 CSpray SPF50 5.5oz – 400003142293
- Studio Select B0062 CSpray Sport SPF30 5.5oz – 400003142309
- B0027 Lotion Kids SPF50 8oz – 72785136908
- B0063 CSpray Kids SPF50 5.5oz – 400003142354
- Select As Seen on on TV products: 25%
- Back to School Stationery: 70%
- Lunch boxes: 70%
- Green Dot: 90%
- Red Dot: 90%
- Bug repellents: 90%
Need help identifying which things will penny? Read our Dollar General Penny Item Master List!
Extra tip: Be sure to watch for stores undergoing remodels! They are clearing out everything at HUGE discounts. Only those stores being remodeled are having those sales.
Of course, some of these things have pennied previously. But, check if you’re there!