2 FREE 5×7 Photo Prints at CVS!
Hurry and get 2 FREE 5×7 Photo Prints at CVS. Just pick which photos you want and add to your cart. Use the code below at checkout. Get free pick up at your store making your photos completely free.
These freebies make great gifts! In other words, get this free photo, grab a frame and you have a gift that will bring memories to your loved one for years to come.
Stores such as CVS have these free photos often. You can fill up a photo album and never pay for any of your prints. I know I have. Get yours today while you can.
CVS Photo has some of the best free photo prints and enlargements! And, they do it regularly. It’s awesome! They don’t last more than a few days, so if you see one active, grab it while you can.
How to get free photo prints
Head to CVS online or the CVS Photo app and use the promo code we’ve shared below. Follow the steps exactly to ensure your photo prints are free!
When you go to the store to pick up, walk over to the photo department. If you have your email confirmation that the photo is ready to pick up, then show it to the CVS employee so they can find your print. If not, then tell them your name or phone number used to place the order.
Then, they’ll ring up your purchase which will total $0.00. In some places you may need to pay tax on the original amount, however I have never had to pay anything. In other words, no payment is required. I’ve never even had to swipe my card.
To get your free photo enlargement:
- Head on over and register an account or sign in
- Add your photos that you want to enlarge
- Make any enhancements or crop picture, then add to cart and choose 5×7 size
- Check out and use promo code SPECIAL
- Choose store pickup to avoid shipping charges (you have a week or two to pick up, which varies by store)
- Special instructions: sometimes codes only work on their website or in the app. If the code doesn’t work, try the opposite method of what you’re doing. In other words, if you’re on the app and it doesn’t work, try the website.
Expires April 18th