FREE Copycat Recipes Cookbook (HURRY!)
If you love eating favorite dishes from restaurants, then grab this freebie! Because, it has dozens of recipes you’ll love.
What are Copycat Recipes?
Copycat recipes are do-it-yourself, make-at-home recipes that taste just like your favorite restaurant. In other words, they’re copying the restaurant’s recipe.
So, go grab your copy of Copycat Recipes: Making Restaurants’ Most Popular Recipes at Home while it’s totally free on amazon!
Request This Offer
Of course, prices change often on Amazon. Please be sure of the price before you buy.
About this book
Make your favorite restaurant dishes at home with easy copycat recipes from America’s most popular restaurants! You’ll start cooking like a restaurant chef before you know it!
Everyone likes to dine out every once in a while—a date night with a significant other, a family dinner at a nice restaurant, lunch out or coffee with friends at a local café, or even a quick drive-by at a favorite fast food place. There’s just something about eating out that, whether alone or with company, which makes eating all the more enjoyable.
Maybe you think that you’ll never be able to recreate the food you order at Outback Steakhouse, Starbucks, or McDonald’s. So, you go in there, wait in line for what seems like an eternity, and then pay for food that you know is way overpriced.
But what if you didn’t have to go through all that? What if you could be munching on a Cinnabon you made right in your own home? No leaving the house, no waiting in line, and no spending money on expensive food—just the amazing taste of your beloved restaurant dishes and the satisfaction that you were able to recreate them all by yourself (or with friends or family). And, with the help of this cookbook, you’ll be able to do just that in no time.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Delightful breakfast recipes such as the French Toast from Denny’s and the Copycat Power Breakfast Sandwich from Panera
- Incredible snack recipes like the Cracker Barrel’s Biscuits and the Avocado Eggrolls from The Cheesecake Factory
- Traditional soup recipes such as the Copycat Olive Garden Creamy Zuppa Toscana and the Healthy Minestrone Soup from Carrabba’s
- Wholesome chicken recipes like the Panda Express’ Crispy Orange Chicken and the Homemade Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Bountiful pork recipes like the Cafe Rio’s Sweet Shredded Pork and the Chipotle’s Pork Carnitas
- Satisfying beef recipes such as the Copycat Wendy’s Beef Chili and the Copycat Swedish Meatballs from Ikea
- Amazing seafood recipes like the Red Lobster’s Famous Shrimp Scampi and the Chi-Chi’s Seafood Chimichanga
- Tasty vegetarian recipes like the Outbacks’ Blooming Onion, Applebee’s Low Fat Veggie Quesadilla, and the DIY California Quinoa Salad from Whole Foods
- Easy-to-prepare burger and sandwich recipes like the Sonic’s Signature House Burger and the Chick-Fil-A’s Sandwich
- Delicious pasta recipes such as the Homemade Pesto Cavatappi from Noodles & Company and the Rattlesnake Pasta from Pizzeria Uno
- Luscious dessert recipes such as the Cinnabon’s Classic Cinnamon Rolls and the Easy Mrs. Fields Cookies Snickerdoodle
Read it anywhere
You can read Free Kindle books on any device! Click link above to get your free book. And, you can read it anywhere.You don’t even need a Kindle!
You can get the FREE Kindle e-reader software (click here) for every major device and computer available. Read this anywhere with the Free Kindle Reading app!