Free Craftsman Tools Ambassadors: Product Test & Keep
Become a Craftsman Tool Ambassador with the Tryit Bazaarvoice Panel! If chosen, you will receive free Craftsman power tools!
This morning, Craftsman Ambassadors were given products to test & keep. Did you get one? Check your email, or log into your account!
If you didn’t get an offer, then be sure you didn’t miss the email asking you to update your terms & conditions. You must agree to the update or you will be removed from the program! It was sent in February 2020.
This one is never open for long, so be sure to hurry on over and apply! It’s easy to apply, and doesn’t take long. Try It Product Testing is one of the best market research programs you can find. And, they give the best free stuff!
How Product Tests Work
So, it’s important to understand what to expect. We share several types of freebies, and all are similar in that they’re 100% free, and totally legitimate. But, knowing what to expect will help set you up for success!
Types of Freebies
Firstly, easy freebies are just that – super easy to get. You just follow the hyperlinks from this website to the offering company’s site and give them your shipping information so they can send you a freebie. Everyone who requests one properly gets one. They’re often small, free samples of products. Find all of the Easy Freebies by Mail (click here) on our website!
Secondly, Product Tests, on the other hand, have a few more steps. But, since they’re usually full-size products and more valuable items, it’s worth it! Sometimes there may be a short survey so that you can be matched up with the products and/or companies looking for people like you. And product tests always have a limited supply of free things, so you’re applying to get the freebie but it’s not guaranteed. Often, product tests require that you try the item and review it or tell them what you think of it. Not to be confused with “free with a review.” See our big list of Product Test opportunities and learn more here.
Thirdly, Free with Review products .often come from Amazon sellers who are looking to boost their products trustworthiness to potential buyers. They’ll give away a product if you promise to review.
WRITING GREAT REVIEWS
Quality matters and is one of the criteria we use when inviting members to future offers. We want to publish your review, so please:
KEEP YOUR REVIEW FOCUSED ON THE PRODUCT
- We want to hear specifically what you like or dislike about the product. Was it easy to use? Was it effective? Tell us exactly what you think!
- You do not need to mention that you received this product for free, reviews will be automatically badged to signify a free product was received.
- Do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names.
TELL US ABOUT SPECIFIC FEATURES
- A product review should focus on the product and product quality. If the review focuses too heavily on delivery or customer service, it may be rejected. If you have these types of issues, please contact us instead, using the Contact Us link under Your Account.
- Tell us about how you used the product. We want to hear why you selected a certain item and how it is working for you.
PICTURES & VIDEOS
- Including images and videos to show how you use a product or what a product looks like are optional but can be helpful to consumers.
Get Your Freebie
Don’t miss another freebie! Get Instant Freebie Alerts here! Claim the Newest Freebies here! Then, JOIN all of our FB Groups!
Want to learn more about Freebies?
You can buy my book on Amazon, How to Get Anything Free – or I’ll give it to you for free if you sign up for the GimmiEclub, our free daily email. Watch my video series: Types of Freebies Explained and then watch & read the Freebie 101 in this link.