FREE Hoodie, Hat or Socks for Kids Who Read
Do you have children and do they like to read? They can be rewarded for doing just that! Start reading today!
Books, comic books, magazines, newspapers you can choose what you want to read! Read alone, read aloud, read with friends, have someone read to you. The University of Washington has this great reading program for kids right now! Here’s what you need to know:
Why not earn free Husky gear while your activities are on hold and you’re schooling from home?
Read for 30 minutes a day on 30 separate days between now and June 5, and you can choose from a Husky hoodie (adult size XS or S), Husky hat, or Husky socks.
Download your interactive journal and get started. You can fill it out electronically or print it out.
- Record your reading time over 30 separate days.
- Have your parent or guardian sign the journal.
- Send the journal back to the University of Washington by June 5, 2020.
Be sure to include your home address — and then watch the mail for your sweet Husky swag!
Choose the easiest way to return your completed reading journal:
- Stick the printed journal in an envelope and mail to:
Trademarks & Licensing
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-9559
- Scan or photograph your printed journal and email the picture to [email protected]
- Fill out the interactive journal, include your parent’s electronic signature and email it to [email protected]
This is only available to residents of Washington state.
Get Your Freebie
Don’t miss another freebie! Get Instant Freebie Alerts here! Claim the Newest Freebies here! Then, JOIN all of our FB Groups!