Free Paper Shredding – Up to 5 pounds!
If you have piles of papers you need to get rid of but want to keep your identity safe, then get this! Because, you can get up to 5 pounds of paper shredding totally free with this coupon. So, if you have documents to shred here’s a coupon for you.
Request This Offer
This Office Depot / OfficeMax coupon is for members, but it’s free to join! Just grab their free app, then sign in or sign up. Click on Deals and then Coupons for your free paper shredding coupon. This one comes around often, but the current coupon expires 4/24/2021.
Why Should You Shred Documents?
Obviously, there are some financial and personal paperwork that have sensitive information on it. Of course, you wouldn’t want to just throw that in the trash for anyone to find! That’s why experts recommend that you shred these kinds of documents rather than just throw them away.
How Long Should You Keep Documents?
People often ask when we share this, How long should you keep documents before shredding? So, we wrote a guide for you! Check it out.
- Where to get Free Stuff on Tax Day
- Free Tax Calculators!
- How long should you keep documents before shredding?
- Get FREE paper shredding with paper shredding Staples coupon and Office Depot coupons (available closer to the tax deadline)
- Donate to Charity & get up to $500 Write-Off for one bag of used clothes!
- Do Your Taxes totally free with TaxSlayer (both state AND fed), FreeTaxUSA, eFile.com, H&R Block, TurboTax, or TaxAct!