FREE Poise Starter Pack by Mail
Get a free Poise Starter kit for period and bladder leaks while supplies last. Your sample pack will contain
- One by Poise® Extra Coverage Liner
- One by Poise® Regular Pad
- One by Poise® Heavy Pad
- Coupon For Any One by Poise® Liner or Pad
What is LBL
It stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, you can expect a third of your friends to know what you’re going through – which is frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Or, in simple terms, you can’t control your bladder.
What causes light bladder leakage?
Just as no two women are alike, there’s no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
- Being overweight
- Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
- Bladder or urinary tract infections
- Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
Kegel exercises can help relieve your bladder weakness problems. Find out how to do them the right way.
There’s a safe and effective way to help improve bladder leakage. It’s free, and you can do it at home. It’s an “exercise” program, but it’s not like any exercise program you’ve done before, because you’re exercising muscles you can’t really feel. These exercises are called Kegel exercises, named after the doctor who created them. If done correctly, they just may help relieve those embarrassing leaks.
Women, if you have lighter bladder leaks, this sample pack will come in very handy for you. You can try these products for free.
You can also click on the “Coupon” tab and print a number of money-saving coupons on various Poise products.