Free Tax Preparation, Printing & eFiling | H&R Block
If you’ve procrastinated filing your taxes in the past, be sure to check out the FREE H&R Block Tax At Home. It’s free and easy to do it yourself. And DIY can save you money but only if you do it right! So, try one of the other free online filing systems to “double check” and make sure you’re getting back what you should be (see our suggestions below).
Check it out for FREE! It’s a smart way to prepare, even if you have someone do your taxes for you.
And, they make it so easy. Just fill in a few blanks and you’re on your way to (hopefully) a refund.
Request Your Freebie
To file State taxes for free, grab a printable tax form on your state’s website and fill in the blanks. I’ve found it takes about 5 minutes after your Federal returns are done. They just ask for a few numbers from your W2 and Federal return! Don’t waste your money when you can do it free yourself!
Need to buy Tax Software? Make sure to click our link and save up to 10% with our H&R Block Basic, Deluxe or Premium tax software coupon now!
- Where to get Free Stuff on Tax Day
- Free Tax Calculators!
- How long should you keep documents before shredding?
- Get FREE paper shredding with paper shredding Staples coupon and Office Depot coupons (available closer to the tax deadline)
- Donate to Charity & get up to $500 Write-Off for one bag of used clothes!
- Do Your Taxes totally free with TaxSlayer (both state AND fed), FreeTaxUSA, eFile.com, H&R Block, TurboTax, or TaxAct!