FREE Ultimate Kitchen Guide Book (Tips, Charts & More)
If you’ve ever had to google how to convert measurements or figure out a cooking term, then you need this one! Because, the Ultimate Kitchen Guide has a ton of helpful, money-saving tips. In other words, they’ll show you how to make the most of your efforts of cooking, baking, and even storing leftovers, organizing, and cleaning up.
What’s in The Ultimate Kitchen Guide?
Whether you’re an experienced cook or want to learn how to cook, this free eBook might just change the way you think about cooking and baking. The food experts from RecipeLion.com and friends have gathered our favorite cooking tips and tricks to help make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable.
Inside The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge, you’ll find handy, printable charts to hang on your fridge, step-by-step guides to creating perfect pies, cakes and cookies, and so much more!
Whether you’re stumped on which pan to use while baking, or want to learn how to make homemade bread, The Ultimate Kitchen Guide has it all.
- Leftover Storage Tips (pg. 10) – Especially if you’re cooking for two, leftovers are oftentimes inevitable. This article includes a printable chart of refrigerator storage times for common foods, so you know how long it’s safe to keep your leftovers.
- Glass Pans vs. Metal Pans: Which Are Better For Baking (pg. 11) – Sometimes the secret to baking perfect desserts is all about which pan you choose to use. Don’t risk using the wrong pan and ending up with a dessert fail! Check out our baking tips on how to choose.
Cooking and Baking Tips and Tricks
- Top Ten Tips for Baking Perfect Pies (pg. 14) – Avoid burnt edges, soggy crust, and undercooked pies with these awesome baking tips for pies. Once you learn these, you’ll be cranking out picture perfect pies like a professional.
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes (pg. 16) – There are so many things that can go wrong while baking, but you can avoid all of them with a few simple strategies. This complete guide for how to bake cakes has some tips we bet you’ve never heard before – and they work!
Food 101: Essential Knowledge For Every Cook
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe (pg. 24) – This cute printable chart is the perfect guide to print, laminate and hang in your kitchen. It has conversions for cutting a recipe in half or thirds, so you don’t have to do math while baking!
- Tips for Converting Slow Cooker Recipes (pg. 25) – Did you know, almost any recipe can be converted into a slow cooker recipe? Learn to make your favorite dishes in your convenient slow cooker with these printable cooking tips.
- How to Cook Eggs Correctly (pg. 28) – If you’re not careful, your eggs can turn out rubbery, dry or a sticky mess! Learn how to cook eggs correctly, whether you prefer hard boiled, fried, poached or microwaved.
How To Cook: The Homemade Versions
- How to Make Homemade White Bread (pg. 37) – You can save a whole bunch of money by learning how to make homemade bread! With this simple recipe for homemade white bread, you’ll be a bread-making machine in no time.
- How to Make Homemade Ice Cream (pg. 40) – If you’ve ever tried homemade ice cream, you know how absolutely delicious it is – way better than store-bought! Check out our easy-to-follow instructions for DIY ice cream.