Kelloggs Family Rewards – FREE Point Codes & Coupons
If you love saving money and earning free stuff, then hurry on over to Kellogg’s Family Rewards program! Why? Because we’ve shared hundreds of KFR codes good for FREE bonus points you can redeem right now. Who doesn’t love rewards? If you shop, then you should be redeeming your rewards whenever possible. Several large companies such as Kellogg’s have rewards programs.
They’re free to join and they’re easy to use. In addition for being rewarded for things like buying their products, you can also find bonus rewards online. Whenever we find secret codes, we share them here on our website with our fans. Then, you can redeem these codes for extra rewards. That means you don’t even actually need to buy anything! You can still be rewarded whether or not you shop or spend any money.
TO GET STARTED:
- Sign up for the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program
- Enter 16-digit codes below
TIP: watch your email for special emailed codes from them, they often send 100 point codes (emails come from [email protected]). They also send high-value Kellogg’s coupons!
and of course, watch Gimmie! We’ll share new codes whenever we find them!
- Redeem points for FREE stuff, such as high-value coupons, books, magazines, toys, gift cards and more!
After following the link above and signing up, then enter these codes in the “enter multiple codes” link on top of the page.
Current Kellogg’s Codes
- HOHO-HOLI-DAYF-UN20 – 100 points (expires 12/31/20)
- FAVO-RITE-KFRT-REAT – 100 points
- Take this survey for 100 points.
- Take the survey for 100 points.
- FIFT-HDAY-HOOR-AY4U – 100 pts
- 4DAY-SSTR-AIGH-TKFR – 100 pts
- HALF-WAYT-HERE-DAY3 – 100 pts
- KEEP-GOIN-GDAY-NUM2 – 100 pts
- DAY1-SOMU-CHKF-RFUN – 100 pts
- KEEP-GOIN-GDAY-NUM2 for 100 points
- Day1-somu-chkf-rfun for 100 points
- Welc-omet-othe-team for 100 points
- Take the Kellogg’s Innovation Quiz for 500 points
- Enter code LABO-RDAY-WKEN-DFUN for 100 bonus points
- Take the quiz for National Waffle Day to get 500 bonus points!
Enter FOUR-THOF-JULY-WKFRby 7/16/20 for 100 Bonus Points. DEAROLDDADDAYKFR – 100 points
CELEBRATEMOMSKFR – 100 points (expires 5/25/2020)
- Text KFRGIFT to 89332– 25 Points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
- EARNGREATREWARDS – 20 points
- Add your store loyalty card = 100 points
- Connect Twitter and complete your profile = 200 points
- Check their site for more points!
FREE Kellogg’s Coupons
First, you can get free printable coupons on KFR as soon as you sign up! Then, redeem your points for more great Kellogg’s coupons on Kelloggs Family Rewards. After that, every time you redeem a code you’re entered to win $200 in groceries!
In conclusion, KFR is a great rewards program, because you can score free bonus codes right here!
More printable coupons here!
- Coupons.com printable coupons
- Smart Source & SmartSource Canada printable coupons
- More *Hot* Printable Coupons!
How Rewards Programs Work
Rewards programs such as Kellogg’s allow you to redeem rewards you have accumulated. You can cash in rewards for swag, gift cards, coupons, and more. Other programs, such as Huggies and Pampers, also give bonus codes and we also share them here. Many of our readers have cashed out in those programs without ever buying diapers or wipes.
Think of it like a store loyalty program. Your local grocery store may have one. In other words, when you purchase certain products, they will reward you with points or coupons and savings. These programs are very similar to that.
What Can I Get?
One of my favorite rewards on Kelloggs Family is their coupon section. We buy a lot of cereal, and it’s nice to have money-saving coupons to use when we do. It seems like stores around here always have some special or sale going on, and you can match those up with coupons to save much more.
Plus, getting cereal coupons online means you don’t even have to buy a newspaper! And, of course, if you do buy the paper you can still benefit from internet printable coupons as well.