MyFreeTaxes: File your Taxes for FREE
It’s that time of year again! Tax Time! Whether you love it or hate it, we all still have to file. And really who wants to pay to file their taxes? Well, you can actually file your own taxes for FREE this year! Check out MyFreeTaxes to file. It’s totally free as long as you are filing a simple form. Both Federal and State taxes can be e-filed for free. It’s pretty easy, but if you do have questions you have access to IRS certified specialists through phone or chat!
- Where to get Free Stuff on Tax Day
- Free Tax Calculators!
- How long should you keep documents before shredding?
- Get FREE paper shredding with paper shredding Staples coupon and Office Depot coupons (available closer to the tax deadline)
- Donate to Charity & get up to $500 Write-Off for one bag of used clothes!
- Do Your Taxes totally free with TaxSlayer (both state AND fed), FreeTaxUSA, eFile.com, H&R Block, TurboTax, or TaxAct!