National Cookie Day: Where to Grab a FREE Cookie to Celebrate
December 4, is National Cookie Day!
Are you looking for National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day? National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day is May 15 (although there’s some debate that it’s actually August 4).
Or, are you looking for National Cookie Month? October is National Dessert Month AND National Cookie Month!
Of course, everyone loves cookies! So, why not celebrate cookies with a national day of yum.
We love cookies, and we love freebies. As a result, we’ve rounded up a big list of places giving away cookies to celebrate National Cookie Day!
If you want our favorite Cookie Recipes, then check out our sister site at GimmieRecipes.com
- Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
- Ginger Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- No-Bake Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
What’s your favorite?
First, this list is from 2018, but we’ll be updating it for you as we learn more about 2019’s offerings.
Where to Find Free or Discounted Cookies
- Cinnabon – will have a new cookie out for sale. The Cookie BonBite on 12/4.
- Coolhaus – free cookie with purchase December 4
- DoubleTree – will be giving out free cookies starting December 13 through until Dec. 24.
- Great American Cookies – free cookie for National Cookie Day + something extra
- Insomnia Cookies – get a free cookie with purchase on December 4
- Kwik Trip – Kwik Club members can get free cookie with purchase December 4
- Mrs. Fields – free cookie to the first 400 customers to arrive at each store. They will also have an online deal for National Cookie Day, offering 40% off a selection of items. December 4
- Penn Station East Coast Subs – free chocolate chunk cookie bite with any sandwich purchase on December 4, 2017
- Quizno – free oven-roasted cookie with purchase on December 4
- Toll House Cafe – will offer a free regular cookie, one per visitor, on National Cookie Day, December 4
- Whole Foods – will offer a discount of 50% off everything at the store’s cookie bar on December 4.
- YesWay – BOGO deal for National Cookie Day on December 4.
Firstly, December 4, 1987, was the first time that National Cookie Day was celebrated
Secondly, 70% of Americans eat cookies at least once a week. However, they will not understand why they gained weight. 😉
Thirdly, 33% of Americans prefer raw cookie dough over baked cookies, certainly they haven’t heard that they’ll get worms! LOL
In addition, 1 in 3 Americans has eaten a whole box of cookies in a sitting; because Girl Scouts are everywhere!
Lastly, and most importantly, Americans will eat about 35,000 cookies in their lifetime. In conclusion, 90 years is only 32,872 days. So, you’d better get busy to keep up with the average!