Pet Food Class Action Settlement CLAIMS OPEN
If you purchased Canidae Pet Food covered in this class action lawsuit, then eligible people can claim a refund. Because, it claims that Canidae violated state laws and consumer protections on specified Canidae pet food products.
How do I file a claim?
What’s this settlement about?
Basically, this lawsuit alleges that Canidae used false advertising to mislead consumers into thinking that this product was guaranteed free from chicken or soy. Of course, no judgement has been made.
Which Canidae Products are Named in Class Action Lawsuit?
Naturally, Canidae pet food is sold at Petco and Petsmart, Amazon, Chewy and other local retailers.
1. Canidae Cat PURE Grain Free Chicken
2. Canidae Cat PURE Grain Free Tuna
3. Canidae Cat PURE Grain Free Salmon
4. Canidae Cat PURE Grain Free Trout
5. Canidae Cat PURE Ancestral Grain Free Salmon
6. Canidae Cat PURE Ancestral Grain Free Chicken
7. Canidae Cat PURE Ancestral Grain Free Multi Protein
8. Canidae PURE Ancestral Avian
9. Canidae PURE Ancestral Fish
10. Canidae PURE Ancestral Puppy
11. Canidae PURE Ancestral Red Meat
12. Canidae PURE Puppy Salmon
13. Canidae PURE Beef & Barley
14. Canidae PURE Chicken & Oatmeal
15. Canidae PURE Salmon & Barley
16. Canidae PURE Petite Chicken
17. Canidae PURE Petite Lamb
18. Canidae PURE Petite Salmon
19. Canidae PURE Petite Beef Cup Wet 3.5 oz
20. Canidae PURE Petite Duck Cup Wet 3.5 oz
21. Canidae PURE Petite Lamb Cup Wet 3.5 oz
22. Canidae PURE Petite Turkey Cup Wet 3.5 oz
23. Canidae PURE Petite Chicken Cup Wet 3.5 oz
24. Canidae PURE Petite Salmon Cup Wet 3.5 oz
Canidae Products are Named in Class Action Lawsuit? (Continued)
25. Canidae PURE Petite Puppy
26. Canidae PURE Puppy Chicken Wet 13 oz
27. Canidae PURE Duck & Turkey Wet 13 oz
28. Canidae PURE Lamb Wet 13 oz can
29. Canidae PURE Lamb, Turkey, Chicken Wet 13 oz can
30. Canidae PURE Salmon & Mackerel Wet 13 oz
31. Canidae PURE Salmon Wet 13 oz
32. Canidae Small Breed Beef 5.5 oz
33. Canidae Small Breed Chicken 5.5 oz
34. Canidae Small Breed Chicken Veg 5.5 oz
35. Canidae Small Breed Chicken & Beef 5.5 oz
36. Canidae Small Breed Chicken & Salmon 5.5 oz
37. Canidae Small Breed Chicken & Tuna 5.5 oz
38. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Chicken
39. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Lamb
40. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Whitefish
41. Canidae Under the Sun Grain Free Large Breed
42. Canidae PURE Real Salmon & Sweet Potato
43. Canidae PURE Real Bison, Lentil & Carrot
44. Canidae PURE Puppy Real Chicken, Lentil & Whole Egg
45. Canidae PURE Real Chicken, Lentil & Pea
46. Canidae PURE Senior Real Chicken, Sweet Potato & Garbanzo Bean
47. Canidae PURE Healthy Weight Real Chicken & Pea
48. Canidae PURE Small Breed Real Chicken, Lentil & Whole Egg
49. Canidae PURE Real Wild Boar & Garbanzo Bean
50. Canidae PURE Real Lamb & Pea
51. Canidae PURE Real Lamb, Goat & Venison Meal
52. Canidae PURE Real Duck & Sweet Potato
Is a Receipt Required
No. You can claim without any receipts.
What’s the deadline to file a claim?
July 29, 2021. So, file your online claim form, or by mail, by then.
Who is eligible for a refund?
If you are residing in the United States or any U.S. territories and have purchased qualifying Canidae pet food products included in this settlement in the United States or U.S. territories, between July 9, 2016, through April 30, 2021, then you are eligible.
How much will I get back?
If you submit Proof of Purchase of the Products listed such as receipt(s), product packaging or other documentation showing your purchases of the listed Products after July 9, 2016, and before Friday, April 30, 2021, with a valid Claim Form, you will receive Five Dollars ($5) for every Fifty Dollars ($50) spent on Products with Proof of Purchase, for a total of up to One Hundred Twenty-Five Dollars ($125).
Or, if you purchased any of the Products listed and do not have Proof of Purchase, you will receive a single payment of Five Dollars ($5).
When will I get my check?
No date has been set. So, stay tuned.
What is a class action lawsuit settlement?
A class-action lawsuit is one with multiple plaintiffs. In other words, there is more than one person affected in the lawsuit. Oftentimes a plaintiff or plaintiffs file the case on behalf of many people who were affected by aren’t involved in the actual suit. For example, if you purchased an item that was later determined to be involved in a class-action lawsuit, you may be entitled to compensation. If you’re included in the class or group of people affected, then you can file a claim to receive money, coupons or replacement products.
Each case is different, and each will specify who is included. In addition, class action lawsuits may require proof that you are part of the group of affected people. In this case, proof of purchase or other specified proof is needed. However, in some cases, no proof is required. In that case, you can file a claim without proving that you are part of the class of people affected. Of course, when you file a claim you are doing so under penalty of perjury. So, do not file if you do not qualify.
Perjury is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding. – Wikipedia
Want more like this?
Get ALL the money owed to you in all our Top 50 Class Action Lawsuits!