RUNNN! Free 2020 Global Energy Tote Bag!
If you’d love some free swag in the mail, then don’t miss this! Because everyone who registers will get a free participant pack! Your freebie box will arrive sometime within 30 days after Oct. 11, 2020. Sweet!
There is a virtual 5k and 10k for you to register. In other words, a 10K is 6.2 miles, or a 5K which is 3.1 miles. You can run or walk it, and you have SIX whole days to complete it. Heck, I could practically do that walking to my mailbox! If you choose the 5k, that’s about a half mile a day. Did you know that 2,000 steps is a mile? You can do this!
Bimbo Bakeries is proud to host its 6th annual Global Energy Race however this year we will be hosting our race virtually! The Global Energy Race was born from a dream to unite thousands of people around the world for a good cause. Throughout the years we’ve been present in 23 countries bringing our communities together and we will continue to be unified, especially during these times. On Monday, October 5th we will be kicking off our virtual race series allowing all past participants from the 35 previous host cities along with new participants in any city around the world to join together to set Global Energy in motion.
“We ask that all participants either run, jog or walk to complete their virtual race but we don’t have a time limit so feel free to go at your own pace.”
You have six days to complete the race!
How to track the race?
Here are a few free apps you can use:
- Adidas Running
- Nike Run Club
- Footpath Route Planner
Everyone gets a Global Energy 2020 tote bag, pair of runners sleeves, finishers medal and a finishers certificate for download immediately after the race.
October 5-11, 2020.
The virtual Global Energy race is for everyone, any age, any skill level! We are an inclusive race and excited to have you participate.
It’s simple. Below are a few easy steps to get yourself signed up and part of this Global movement:
- Select your distance (10K or 5K)
- Register for your distance using the Sign Up button at the top of the page and receive a digital runners bib to use on race day
- Get out there and train before your race
- During race week, select which day you’ll participate in the run between October 5th-11th
- On race day, track your run using a GPS tracking app as you complete your 10K (6.2 miles) or 5K (3.1 miles)
- Upload your completed race to our results page via online submission or via email before October 11th. *Don’t forget to use your bib # to submit your results
- Congrats, you’re part of the movement! Download your finishers certificate after result submission and wait to receive your participant pack & medal (in 30 days) post-race.
Don’t miss all the Sweepstakes that you can Enter Daily!
Looking for the WINNERS LIST? To see all the winners: click the link above to enter, and view the OFFICIAL RULES! Instructions to access the winners list is available in the official rules.