The Insiders Sampling Community Program: Scam or Legit?
If you love free products, then don’t miss all of the legitimate product sampling sites we share. One of our favorites is The Insiders. This one is totally legit, and a great one to get into. They periodically open sampling programs for various different products. For example, recently they offered free Samsung kitchen appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators, and ovens.
What is The Insiders?
The Insiders is a community of influential consumers that have a passion for sharing information about the products they love. Members spark conversations to bridge the gap between brands and consumers and help excellent products to stand out from the crowd by:
- Sharing their opinion on social media
- Starting conversations with friends, family, colleagues, neighbors etc.
- Throwing a party at home for friends
- Writing product reviews
- Creating influential posts and organic content
- Participating in fun contests for chances to win prizes
How Do You Get Selected?
If you have subscribed to a campaign, then you will receive either a selection or non-selection mail within 2 weeks. Make sure to check your mailbox and/or spam folders and add us to your contacts to stay up to date with exciting news from them!
How to Get In The Insiders
Scroll down and apply.
WOM, WOMming and Why it’s free
Word of Mouth (WoM) marketing is much more credible and has a greater impact than traditional advertising. Word of Mouth marketing spreads thoughtful feedback and useful information online and offline, about a product or service, to family, friends and peers from a trustworthy source. Between big advertisers and your own friends and family, whose recommendation would you be more likely to trust?
- 84% of consumers say they either completely or somewhat trust recommendations from family, colleagues, and friends about products and services – making these recommendations the highest ranked source for trustworthiness. [Nielsen]
- 70% of people read online reviews before making a purchase decision, either online or buying it later in-store. [PwC’s Annual Global Total Retail Consumer Survey, February 2015]
- Millennials ranked word-of-mouth as the #1 influencer in their purchasing decisions about clothes, packaged goods, big-ticket items (like travel and electronics), and financial products. Baby Boomers also ranked word-of-mouth as being most influential in their purchasing decisions about big-ticket items and financial products. [Radius Global]
- Brands that inspire a higher emotional intensity receive 3x as much word-of-mouth as less emotionally-connected brands. [Keller Fay Group]
How Product Tests Work
Product Tests have a few more steps than easy freebies. For example, with easy freebies you only have to give your shipping info. Conversely, you need to apply for product tests, and they choose select applicants. But, since they’re usually full-size products and more valuable items, it’s worth it! Sometimes, there will be a short survey. They do this to match you with the products and/or companies looking for people like you. And, with product tests there’s a limited supply of free things. Often, product tests require that you try the item and review it or tell them what you think of it. Similarly, some sellers will offer free with a review products to get more reviews. See our big list of Product Test opportunities and learn more here.
Want to learn more about Freebies?
Join The Insiders Now
- Sign up as Insider and complete your profile as much as possible, so we can match you to campaigns that best fit your preferences and needs.
- Select and apply for the campaign(s) you’d like to participate in by filling out the selection survey of that/those campaigns.
They’re looking for passionate members who are committed to influencing the masses by voicing their opinions and sharing their experiences online and with their friends and family.
Don’t miss another freebie! Get Instant Freebie Alerts here! Claim the Newest Freebies here! Then, JOIN all of our FB Groups!