Top 16 Funniest Reviews on Amazon
Looking for the perfect gift for that hard-to-shop-for person who has everything? Look no farther! These fun and funny gifts top our charts for best gifts – or at least the best reviews – ever!
What makes them extra special? The funny comments shoppers have left on these products! While you’re there be sure to read the reviews!! They’re what makes these gifts so unique, and hysterical!
Note: these tongue-in-cheek reviews are not meant to be taken literally or seriously.
Read ALL of the Funny Reviews!
1. “I ordered this when I was drunk because I thought it was a giant ice cream sandwich. It’s not. It’s a bed, not the $150 ice cream sandwich I wanted.”
2. “No complaints from grandpa.”
3. Dirk: “No matter what I did, I couldn’t get the cookie dough to rise. My wife said “Oh, honey. It’s ok. It happens to all bakers now and then. Which, you know, was nice of her to say. Still, I felt kind of deflated.”
DSM: “I’m not sure why so many reviews are complaining about the size of this product & it being too big. 5″ X 3 3/4″ …seems about average to me.”
4. “Udderly worthless ~ Looks good, nicely made but…. is too small to house a block of butter! Why oh why didn’t I read other reviews before buying????? I think I was seduced by the relaxed look of the cow and just assumed a butter dish would be a great place to store my uneaten butter. I now have a dull square one from tesco that was only £4 and the cow of shame is hidden in a cupboard. I’m no embarrassed to give it away and too cheap to chuck it. Thinking about it now it may make a nice passive aggressive present for someone you don’t like.”
5. “My husband Brad always warns me not to try and update my Facebook page while I’m driving. “You’ll hit another pedestrian,” he says. “This isn’t the Enterprise, there isn’t a deflector array.” Then along comes a miracle product like this! I can now happily fly at warp speed down the streets of Los Angeles, laptop or mobile device perched right in front of me, so I can keep both eyes right on it AND on the road. It’s so much easier to ignore all the frightened screams and annoying honking when you’ve got Facebook to look at while driving. Thank you, Wheelmate!” By George Takei
6. “As a woman, I was disappointed that the “gap-free” claim was in reference to the rings in the binder, not to gender equity in wages. But the trade-off is that the binder did let me leave work in time to go home and cook dinner.” By Bazinga
7. “When I turned State’s Witness, they didn’t have enough money to put me in the Witness Protection Program, so they bought me this mask and gave me a list of suggested places to move. Since then I’ve lived my life in peace and safety knowing that my old identity is forever obscured by this life-saving item. ” By John Neal
8.“Please note that this Daddle is Western Style and will not be appropriate for those trained in the English Father Riding Method whereby one holds a rein in each hand and posts the trot. If you are looking forward to father jumping, father fox hunting, father polo or daddy dressage you will not be able to use this Daddle. Western Daddle riders hold the reins with one hand, and sit the trot. The pommel or horn on this Daddle is meant to hold a lariat which is useful when roping cattle or other competing or unruly fathers.” By Wandrwoman
9. “I used to be an unemployed movie theater usher, but that all changed when I bought this jacket. Now I’m an unemployed movie theater usher with one of these jackets. “ By G
10. “I don’t know if this is a scam or if mine was broken, but it doesn’t work and I am still getting abducted by UFO’s on a regular basis. “ By Cyphis
11. “I am an acquisitions officer for an artillery unit in the Russian Army. Since mafia hooligans stole all of our equipment to sell to Kyrgyzstani rebels, we have been looking for a low-cost alternative to the T-80 Main Battle Tank. After successful trials at a facility in Moscow, this so-called “Badonkadonk” was approved for use in the Chechen theatre. Initial reports were favorable, but then somebody noticed that the tank lacked a cannon, treads, and armor, and possessed the engine of an electric bicycle. It did, however, have an excellent audio system, but this failed to compensate for its disappointing 100% mortality rate. Recommended only for use against Lithuanians. “ By V. Zhirinovsky
12. “This is soooooooo much easier than trying to get the Wolf Urine directly from a Wolf. Wolves are, from my experience, VERY possessive of their urine….” By J. Laury
13. “I forgot the knife in the front pocket of my Swiss Army shorts and when my wife washed them it completely disassembled our washing machine. “ By Owenlong
14. “I wasn’t going to buy this watch, but then I noticed Amazon had it with $58,000 off! What a deal. With the money I saved I purchased a brand new BMW and still had money left over for a Disney vacation. How many watches save you money to buy a car and a vacation?” By Zee Hamid
15. “While the printed version is good, I would have expected the publisher to have an audiobook version as well. A perfect companion for one’s Ipod.” By R. Rosini
16. “My mime class went ape-crazy over this stuff. Comments ranged from “_________!” to “__________!!!”. You’ve never seen people so excited. “ By M. Taylor
Maximize Your Free Amazon Prime
First, Everyone should start with a free Prime Membership for 30 days, here. After that, take advantage of other ways to get free Amazon Prime! Are you a student? Join Prime Student. And, those who qualify can get Amazon Prime for less than Half Price!
If you’ve taken our advice to get FREE Amazon Gift Cards, then you can use Amazon Prime to have your stuff delivered in two days – free!